I graduated from The Chinese University of Hong Kongwith a master degree of Chinese Linguistics and Language Acquisition in 2012.
I worked for Columbia University for two months to teach business Mandarin for students in the business Chinese and internship program. I taught students of intermediate level and advanced level Comprehensive Business Chinese.
At the end of 2012, I joined the University of Nottingham Ningbo China. At UNNC, I am module convenors of credit-based Mandarin modules and no credit-based Mandarin modules.
- Mandarin stage 3
- Mandarin stage 1
- Inter-Faculty Mandarin1, 2,3
- NAA Mandarin modules(Total beginners,Post beginners,Intermidate level)
- Mandarin summer course
- Staff Mandarin
- Second Language teaching&Acquisition
- Local cultural study under the perspective of Mandarin teaching&Learning
- CoI of Internal short term RKE project: Discover Ningbo_Chinese Language&Cultural Reader(I05220500003)
- PI of Internal RKE project: Digital resources of Discover Ningbo_Chinese Language&Cultural Reader(I05220900002)
Master, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Award Date: 29 Nov 2012
Centre for Language Education and Cooperation(Education Ministry of China）
- Chinese Language and Literature
- 1 Similar Profiles