I first came to China in 2013 and since then I have been teaching Hispanic Studies related courses in different universities in China as a Lecturer (Heilongjiang International University, Xiamen University and currently University of Nottingham Ningbo China). Apart form teaching I also have experience coordinating a teaching team.
I have previously taught the following courses:
-Spanish langue skills: speaking, oral and written interaction, writing, reading and listening. All levels from A1 to C1 (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Spanish Contemporary Society.
- Spanish Phonology and Pronunciation.
- Foreign Language Teaching-Learning Methods and Strategies.
- Theater in Foreign Language: Spanish
- Spanish Grammar. All levels from A1 to C1 (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Spanish for Business Purposes
I am currently teaching the following Modules in UNNC:
- Undergraduate: Stage 1 Spanish Language and Culture SEM A (A1-A2.1 level)
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate: Stage 2 Interfaculty Spanish Language and Culture SEM A (A2 level)
- Teaching and Learning Methods and Strategies.
- Foreign Language Acquisition.
- Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language.
My interests focus in the field of Foreign Language Acquisition. Within this field I am particularly interested Vocabulary and Grammar acquisition when it comes to Spanish as a foreign language learners.