- MATH1027 Calculus
- MATH1046 Mathematical Methods for Architectural and Environmental Engineering
- MATH1047 Mathematical Methods for Chemical and Environmental Engineering
- MMME1042 Mathematics for Engineers
My research interests include sparse optimization, compressed sensing, sparse signal reconstruction algorithms, and sparsity-related machine learning.
- Meng, N., Zhao, Y. B., Kočvara, M., & Sun, Z. (2022). Partial gradient optimal thresholding algorithms for a class of sparse optimization problems. Journal of Global Optimization, 84(2), 393-413.
- Meng, N., & Zhao, Y. B. (2022). Newton-type optimal thresholding algorithms for sparse optimization problems. Journal of the Operations Research Society of China, 10(3), 447-469.
- Meng, N., & Zhao, Y. B. (2020). Newton-step-based hard thresholding algorithms for sparse signal recovery. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 68, 6594-6606.
- Sun, Z. F., Zhou, J. C., Zhao, Y. B., & Meng, N. (2023). Heavy-ball-based hard thresholding algorithms for sparse signal recovery. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 115264.
PhD, University of Birmingham
Award Date: 13 Jul 2022
- 1 Similar Profiles